intermediateadjectiveuk /ˌɪn.təˈmiː.di.ət/ us /-t̬ɚ-/
- We can teach dancers up to intermediate level here.
- The website is intended for intermediate and advanced French-language students and teachers.
- The Grade VI music syllabus is classed as 'intermediate', and Grade VII is called 'advanced'.
- He won the 110 metres hurdles event, taking his intermediate score in the competition to 5562 points.
- As a fairly experience walker, I think you might be able to cope with one of our intermediate-grade walking holidays.