the internetnoun [S]uk /ˈɪn.tə.net/ us /ˈɪn.t̬ɚ.net/ informal the Net
- If you have access to the internet, you can order online via our website.
- It is important that children are able to use the internet safely.
- I'm sure you'll find some information about it on the internet.
- The college does a beginners' course on how to use the internet.
- Apparently she met her husband through the internet, on one of those internet dating agencies.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: