involvementnoun [ C or U ]uk /ɪnˈvɒlv.mənt/ us /ɪnˈvɑːlv.mənt/
Being on the committee is one involvement I could do without.
- We have decreased our involvement in children's books.
- He denied that he had any direct involvement in the deal.
- The decision to escalate UN involvement has been taken in the hopes of a swift end to the hostilities.
- His involvement with the project began when he was on (a) secondment from NASA to the European Space Agency.
- Community involvement is central to our plan.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words