itemnoun [ C ]uk /ˈaɪ.təm/ us /ˈaɪ.t̬əm/
the last item on the list
item by item
- "Can we move on to the next item for discussion, please?"
- The final item in today's programme is Beethoven's Trio in B flat, Opus 11.
- How many items of hand luggage am I allowed to take onto the plane?
- During the sale we're offering 20% off selected items.
- Many of these families are unable to afford even basic items.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: