jealous adjective (UNHAPPY)
He had always been very jealous of his brother's good looks.
- Why are you jealous of her? She's no competition!
- In a moment of jealous frenzy, she cut the sleeves off all his shirts.
- She gets insanely jealous if he so much as looks at another woman.
- Her plans to make him jealous backfired on her when he went off with her best friend.
- He gets really jealous if his girlfriend strikes up a friendship with another man.
jealous adjective (CAREFUL)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words