judgment noun (DECIDE)
I don't think you have the right to pass judgment (on others) (= to say whether you think other people are good or bad).
in sb's judgment
- Trust your own judgment and don't be guided by what anyone else thinks.
- I have absolute faith in her judgment.
- How could you humiliate me by questioning my judgment in front of everyone like that?
- Are the company's current difficulties a result of bad luck or bad judgment?
- I reserve judgment on this issue until we have more information.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words