jungle noun (FOREST)
- We landed at a tiny airstrip in the middle of the jungle.
- He spent a year in the jungle, observing how deforestation is affecting local tribes.
- She gave a thrilling account of her life in the jungle.
- A gravel road leads through the jungle and up into the Andes.
- The lion is often called the king of the jungle.
jungle noun (UNTIDY PLACE)
jungle noun (SITUATION)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: