kickverbuk /kɪk/ us /kɪk/
- She kicked the children's ball so powerfully that it flew over the hedge.
- The football player kicked the ball slap into the middle of the net.
- Please stop kicking the door like that - open it properly
- I saw her kick the cat when she thought no one was looking.
- The other boys started to punch and kick him.
kicknounuk /kɪk/ us /kɪk/
kick noun (HIT)
kick noun (STRONG FEELING)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
kick noun (INTEREST)