killernounuk /ˈkɪl.ər/ us /-ɚ/
killer noun (DEATH)
- Through a process of deduction , the detectives discovered the identity of the killer.
- The police have widened their dragnet in their search for the killer.
- Police are still hoping to find the dead woman's killer.
- She determined to avenge herself on the killer.
- The police have warned the public that the killer could strike again.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
killer noun (EFFORT)
- a (heavy) cross to bear idiom
- a bitter pill (to swallow) idiom
- a hard/tough nut to crack idiom
- hot potato
- the chill wind of sth idiom
- the hard way idiom
- the rub idiom
- the sharp end
- thorn in your flesh/side idiom
killer noun (AMUSEMENT)