She kissed him on the mouth.
kiss sth better
- She leaned forward to kiss him but he evaded her by pretending to sneeze.
- She pulled away just as he was about to kiss her.
- He leant forward to kiss her and she recoiled in horror.
- She recalled with a shudder how her boss had once tried to kiss her.
- A beautiful girl would have to kiss him to break the spell.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
kissnoun [ C ]uk /kɪs/ us /kɪs/
- She gave him a long, lingering kiss.
- Come over here and give me a kiss, you big lug.
- He planted a kiss on her forehead.
- Then she put her arm round my shoulder and gave me a kiss.
- Sleeping Beauty lay under the wicked fairy's spell until the prince woke her with a kiss.