labournounUK US labor uk /ˈleɪ.bər/ us /ˈleɪ.bɚ/
labour noun (WORK)
- Farming has been mechanized, reducing the need for labour.
- The older generation were bent double from decades of labour in the fields.
- Society is challenging the traditional sexual division of labour.
- There has been some increase in the use of casual labour over recent years.
- We'll invoice you for parts and labour.
labour noun (BIRTH)
labourverbUK US labor uk /ˈleɪ.bər/ us /ˈleɪ.bɚ/
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: