learnverbuk /lɜːn/ us /lɝːn/ (learned or UK also learnt, learned or UK also learnt)
- My daughter is just starting to learn how to do joined-up writing at school.
- Every week our French teacher gives us a list of vocabulary to learn.
- My youngest child is learning to ride a bike.
- We learned about the geography of Australia.
- You're going to have to learn to control your temper.
- a blast from the past idiom
- be engraved on sb's memory/mind idiom
- be etched on/in sb's memory idiom
- be your epitaph idiom
- jog sb's memory idiom
- let's see idiom
- ring a bell idiom
- stamped on sb's memory idiom
- stick in sb's mind/head/memory idiom
- take sb back
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: