legal adjective (LAW)
- You have a legal obligation to ensure your child receives a proper education.
- It's an organization that offers free legal advice to people on low incomes.
- She won the court case, but she had to pay an enormous amount in legal fees.
- Channel 4 is running a series on the unfairness of the legal system.
- Unless the money is returned, we shall shortly be contacting our legal department.
legal adjective (PAPER)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: