- There will be few legislative changes.
- They have sweeping new legislative powers.
- They oppose most legislative reform.
- He is an expert in legislative history.
- They have too much legislative power.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
(Definition of “legislative” from the Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press)
(Definition of “legislative” from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
Get a quick, free translation!
More meanings of “legislative”
Word of the Day
look like a million dollars
to look or feel extremely good, often because you are wearing something that costs a lot of money