lightingnoun [ U ]uk /ˈlaɪ.tɪŋ/ us /ˈlaɪ.t̬ɪŋ/
- Conservation groups are working with local businesses to control the use of lighting during hatching times.
- For example, natural lighting is often kinder on the eyes than electric lighting.
- Lighting designers also work for months before a show.
- Once the lighting is created, the lighting designer rehearses with the director and actors on stage.
- The lighting designer used different colored lights on the stage.
- Using mirrors, they carry light from the sun all over a building, reducing the need for electric lighting.