linknoun [ C ]uk /lɪŋk/ us /lɪŋk/
link noun [ C ] (CONNECTION)
Their links with Mexico are still strong.
- This research confirms the link between aggression and alcohol.
- The police have found no evidence of a terrorist link with the murder.
- There is a direct link between smoking and lung cancer.
- Strong trading links exist between us and many South American countries.
- Despite living in different countries, the two families have maintained close links.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: