locationnounuk /ləʊˈkeɪ.ʃən/ us /loʊ-/
location noun (POSITION)
- She elected to take early retirement instead of moving to the new location.
- The exact location of the factory has yet to be decided.
- The exact location of the hotel where the royal couple is staying is a jealously guarded secret.
- Because of their location, these offices attract a premium.
- The best thing about the location of the house is its proximity to the town centre.
location noun (FILM)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
location noun (FINDING)
- a fishing expedition idiom
- break fresh/new ground idiom
- catch sb red-handed idiom
- get wind of sth idiom
- happen on/upon sth/sb
- have a (good) nose for sth idiom
- have got something there idiom
- run sb/sth to ground idiom
- search sth/sb out
- sniff sth out
- sniff sth/sb out