lotterynounuk /ˈlɒt.ər.i/ us /ˈlɑː.t̬ɚ.i/
- Paul had a dream that he won the lottery.
- Did Chris tell you about his winning some money in the lottery?
- The idea behind the national lottery is to raise money for good causes.
- Winning the lottery has set them up for life.
- Statistically speaking, you're more likely to die from a bee sting than win the lottery.
- as luck would have it idiom
- be the luck of the draw idiom
- luck into sth
- more by accident than design idiom
- more by luck than judgment idiom
- one in a million idiom
- postcode lottery
- stumble into sth