managementnounuk /ˈmæn.ɪdʒ.mənt/ us /ˈmæn.ədʒ.mənt/
- I am the formal leader of the project but the everyday management is done by my assistant.
- He is known for his autocratic style of management.
- Jonathan has demonstrated enormous practicality in his successful management of the shop.
- The government is trying to restore public confidence in its management of the economy.
- They have a very old-fashioned management structure.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: