managernoun [ C ]uk /ˈmæn.ɪ.dʒər/ us /ˈmæn.ə.dʒɚ/
a bank manager
a station manager
a store manager
the production manager
I would like to speak to the manager.
- She marched into the office and demanded to speak to the manager.
- Organizational ability is an essential attribute for a good manager.
- Obviously as sales manager he'll be very involved in the promotion and marketing of the product.
- There is a widening split between senior managers and the rest of the workforce.
- If you're dissatisfied with the service, why don't you complain to the hotel manager?
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words