marchnounuk /mɑːtʃ/ us /mɑːrtʃ/
march noun (PUBLIC EVENT)
- The protest march went off peacefully with only two arrests.
- The march will be heavily policed by an anti-riot unit.
- The lecturers joined the protest march to show solidarity with their students.
- Demonstrators nearly came to blows with the police during the march.
- They are planning a large anti-racism march.
march noun (MUSIC)
march noun (SOLDIERS' WALK)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
march noun (CONTINUOUS DEVELOPMENT)
marchverbuk /mɑːtʃ/ us /mɑːrtʃ/
march verb (WALK)
march verb (TAKE FORCEFULLY)