marketingnoun [U]uk /ˈmɑː.kɪ.tɪŋ/ us /ˈmɑːr.kɪ.t̬ɪŋ/
marketing noun [U] (JOB)
- Obviously as sales manager he'll be very involved in the promotion and marketing of the product.
- We need to decide soon what marketing strategy we should pursue for these new products.
- Ted was slobbering over the pretty new assistant in marketing.
- Joe Walker will be spearheading our new marketing initiative.
- The studio is using all sorts of marketing tricks to squeeze as much profit from the movie as they can.
marketing noun [U] (SHOPPING)