measurements [ plural ]
- We took measurements in all the rooms.
- The measurement of water flow is crucial to the system.
- The device is used for the measurement of rainfall.
- You need to check his measurements.
- Have you got the measurements for the carpet?
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
Area: length, width, depth and heightWe use the nouns length, width, depth and height and the adjectives long, wide, deep and high to talk about area and size: …