meetingnoun [ C ]uk /ˈmiː.tɪŋ/ us /ˈmiː.t̬ɪŋ/
- I'd like to fix a date for our next meeting.
- We are getting some facts and figures together and we will then have a full board meeting.
- The meeting should finish around four o'clock.
- The hotel is an ideal venue for conferences and business meetings.
- After a six-hour flight and a long day of meetings, it's not surprising you're exhausted.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: