menunoun [ C ]uk /ˈmen.juː/ us /ˈmen.juː/
menu noun [ C ] (FOOD)
What's on the menu today?
- There wasn't much choice on the menu.
- The evening menu offers a wide choice of dishes.
- The waiter handed me the menu with a flourish.
- The menu is invariable but the food is always good.
- The restaurant has a long menu of about 50 items.
menu noun [ C ] (COMPUTING)
Select the "Edit" menu and then choose "Copy".
- The menu bar with its windows is one of the features of the desktop.
- Escape from this window and return to the main menu.
- Press Esc to return to the main menu.
- Click on "Tools" and then select "Options" from the pull-down menu.