middlenounuk /ˈmɪd.əl/ us /ˈmɪd.əl/
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
middleadjective [before noun]uk /ˈmɪd.əl/ us /ˈmɪd.əl/
- This course aims to prepare students for middle and senior managerial positions.
- The story was relegated to the middle pages of the paper.
- For the umpteenth time, Anthony, knives and forks go in the middle drawer!
- Aim carefully at the target and try to hit the middle circle.
- Ours is the middle house at the end - the one with the green door.