miraclenoun [ C ]uk /ˈmɪr.ə.kəl/ us /ˈmɪr.ə.kəl/
- You've performed a miracle on this kitchen - I've never seen it so clean!
- It's a miracle nobody died in the accident.
- Barring miracles, the company will go out of business very soon.
- The treatment is a miracle of modern medicine.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
- a chicken and egg situation idiom
- all of a doodah idiom
- all over the place idiom
- at sea idiom
- not know what hit you idiom
- not know where/which way to turn idiom
- not know whether to laugh or cry idiom
- not know whether you are coming or going idiom
- off balance