mirror noun (GLASS)
the bathroom mirror
- The image you see in the mirror seems to be reversed.
- A large mirror in a room can create the illusion of space.
- Full-length mirrors lined each wall of the bathroom.
- There's a mirror above the washbasin.
- She had a quick look in the rear mirror before she pulled out from the kerb.
mirror noun (REPRESENT)
mirrorverb [ T ]uk /ˈmɪr.ər/ us /ˈmɪr.ɚ/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: