moraladjectiveuk /ˈmɒr.əl/ us /ˈmɔːr.əl/
- My moral duty as Secretary-General of the United Nations is to do everything possible to avoid war.
- My grandmother, as usual, lamented the decline in moral standards in today's society.
- He has very strong moral convictions.
- How on earth can you say that? Do you have no moral values?
- There is a very moral tone to this book.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
moralnounuk /ˈmɒr.əl/ us /ˈmɔːr.əl/
moral noun (STANDARDS)
moral noun (MESSAGE)