- Shakespeare wrote mostly in verse.
- After leaving school, she spent a year travelling, mostly in Africa and Asia.
- The disease mostly affects people over 50, causing paralysis and uncontrollable tremors.
- The accident victims mostly had injuries to their lower limbs.
- Our fellow travellers were mostly Spanish-speaking tourists.
MostWe use the quantifier most to talk about quantities, amounts and degree. We can use it with a noun (as a determiner) or without a noun (as a pronoun). We can also use it with adjectives and adverbs to form the superlative. …
The mostThe most is the superlative form of many, much. We use the most with different classes of words. …