mouse noun (ANIMAL)
- The mouse looked around the room inquisitively.
- A mouse has nibbled through the computer cables.
- The mouse scurried across the floor.
mouse noun (COMPUTER)
- You can move the cursor either by using the mouse or by using the arrow keys on the keyboard.
- Once you get the feel of it, using a mouse is easy.
- Computer expert? He doesn't know a mouse from a modem !
- A mouse is a device which makes it easier to select different options from computer menus.
- Select the function you require by pointing to the toggle with the mouse and then clicking.