- They usually give you a discount if you buy multiple copies.
- He suffered multiple fractures in a motorcycle accident.
- He has several tattoos and multiple piercings.
- She sustained multiple injuries in the accident.
- He died from multiple stab wounds to the neck and upper body.
multiplenoun [ C ]uk /ˈmʌl.tɪ.pəl/ us /ˈmʌl.tə.pəl/
multiple noun [ C ] (NUMBER)
multiple noun [ C ] (LARGE COMPANY)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: