nakedadjectiveuk us /ˈneɪ.kɪd/
naked adjective (NOT COVERED)
- He answered the door half naked.
- He was interrogated, stripped naked and then beaten.
- The children were splashing in the river, stark naked.
- Lying naked in the grass, among the trees and birds, he felt he had communed with nature.
- Standing there naked, I was suddenly struck by the absurdity of the situation.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
naked adjective (NOT HIDDEN)
- be (as) plain as the nose on your face idiom
- be (right) under your nose idiom
- be etched somewhere idiom
- be writ large idiom
- leap out at sb
- loud and clear idiom
- shine out
- shine through
- speaks for itself idiom