nativeadjectiveuk /ˈneɪ.tɪv/ us /-t̬ɪv/
- Sri Lanka is my native country, but I've been living in Belgium for the past five years.
- These bracelets were crafted by native Americans.
- The early settlers enslaved or killed much of the native population.
- The game is thought to have originated among the native peoples of Alaska.
- Much of the region's native vegetation has been damaged by developers who are building hotels along the coast.
nativenoun [C]uk /ˈneɪ.tɪv/ us /-t̬ɪv/
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: