Nazinoun [ C ]uk /ˈnɑːt.si/ us /ˈnɑːt.si/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
a Nazi officer
- His grandfather had been a Nazi officer during the war.
- The book discusses the origins of Nazi ideology.
- The town was virtually destroyed during the Nazi occupation.
- The documentary gave a harrowing account of Nazi atrocities.
- Her academic career was cut short by the Nazi regime.
noun [ U ] uk /ˈnɑːt.sɪ.zəm/ us /ˈnɑːt.sɪ.zəm/