necessaryadjectiveuk /ˈnes.ə.ser.i/ us /ˈnes.ə.ser.i/
- If you're going into teaching, energy is a necessary commodity.
- Some alterations to our original plans might be necessary.
- We shall do everything necessary to bring the murderer to justice.
- We can always go back to the original plan if necessary.
- No purchase is necessary for you to enter this competition.
- a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do idiom
- be a question of doing sth idiom
- if/when push comes to shove idiom
- on a need-to-know basis idiom
- owe it to yourself idiom