neighbouringadjective [before noun]UK (US neighboring) uk /ˈneɪ.bər.ɪŋ/ us /-bɚ-/
- The disquieting situation between these two neighbouring countries looks set to continue.
- If neighbouring countries are having a war, you can't just dive in.
- The deposed leaders are currently in exile in the neighbouring country.
- She married a man from the neighbouring village.
- The conflict threatens to spill over into neighbouring regions.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: