neutraladjectiveuk /ˈnjuː.trəl/ us /ˈnuː-/
neutral adjective (NO OPINION)
- The final will be played at a neutral venue.
- The country remained neutral during the war.
- He expressed doubts about the chairman's ability to remain neutral during the discussions.
- Why do you always try to be neutral in these matters?
- He claims to be neutral, but he clearly has his own agenda.
neutral adjective (NOT NOTICEABLE)
neutral adjective (SCIENCE)
neutralnounuk /ˈnjuː.trəl/ us /ˈnuː-/
neutral noun (NO MOVEMENT)
neutral noun (NO OPINION)