nonethelessadverbuk /ˌnʌn.ðəˈles/ us /ˌnʌn.ðəˈles/ (also nevertheless)
- Despite being younger than the others, Smith was nonetheless a valuable member of the team.
- Today, the paying of a dowry is illegal, but the practice continues nonetheless in some areas.
- Security at the event has been tightened since last year. Nonetheless, about 1000 managed to get in without tickets.
- Nonetheless, the region still plays an important role in the country's economy.
- It was only a small donation, but it was gratefully received nonetheless.