normallyadverbuk /ˈnɔː.mə.li/ us /ˈnɔːr-/
- The television was functioning normally until yesterday.
- What time does he normally get home (from work)?
- Children normally feel a lot of anxiety about their first day at school.
- I wouldn't normally agree but I'll make an exception in this case.
- These normally harmless substances combine to form a highly poisonous gas.
- all in a day's work idiom
- as a (general) rule idiom
- as a matter of course idiom
- as per usual/normal idiom
- more often than not idiom 1
- more often than not
- pro forma
- surprise, surprise idiom
- the rule idiom