noticeverbuk /ˈnəʊ.tɪs/ us /ˈnoʊ.t̬ɪs/
- Simon was so absorbed in his book, he didn't even notice me come in.
- I noticed a certain distance between father and son.
- They noticed him going into the hotel bar.
- She's such a perfectionist that she notices even the tiniest mistakes.
- It seems impossible that I could have walked by without noticing her.
noticenounuk /ˈnəʊ.tɪs/ us /ˈnoʊ.t̬ɪs/
notice noun (INFORMATION)
notice noun (WARNING)
notice noun (ATTENTION)
- attention span
- be good, and if you can't be good, be careful idiom
- be on (your) guard idiom
- handle/treat sb with kid gloves idiom
- hang on/upon sth
- have a care idiom
- have/keep your ear to the ground idiom
- take note of sth idiom
- the/a glare of sth idiom
- tread carefully/gently/lightly idiom
- walk on eggs/eggshells idiom