nowadverbuk /naʊ/ us /naʊ/
now adverb (AT PRESENT)
- Both her children are now married with children of their own.
- After ten years of military dictatorship, the country now has a civil government.
- The breathing problem has now been complicated by a chest infection.
- The college now has a counsellor to help students with both personal and work problems.
- His marks in English have been below average for some time now.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
now adverb (IN SPEECH)
nownoun [U]uk /naʊ/ us /naʊ/
nowconjunctionuk /naʊ/ us /naʊ/