nowhereadverbuk /ˈnəʊ.weər/ us /ˈnoʊ.wer/
- We'll get nowhere if all you can do is criticize.
- That ball was definitely in! It was nowhere near the line!
- I did reasonably well at school but nowhere near as well as my sister or brother.
- It must be rough to have two kids and nowhere to live.
- Some species exist in this small area of forest and nowhere else on earth.
- all over somewhere idiom
- all over the place idiom
- from pillar to post idiom
- from top to bottom idiom
- from top to toe idiom
- hunt/search high and low idiom
- the length and breadth of somewhere idiom
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: