obviousadjectiveuk /ˈɒb.vi.əs/ us /ˈɑːb.vi.əs/
- When it was obvious the company was going bankrupt, the government ordered all their assets to be frozen.
- Would you quickly look over these figures for me and see if there are any obvious mistakes?
- It is obvious that sweeping changes are needed in the legal system.
- If we view the problem from a different angle, a solution may become more obvious.
- His speech was inarticulate and it was obvious he had been drinking.
- be (as) plain as the nose on your face idiom
- be (right) under your nose idiom
- be etched somewhere idiom
- be writ large idiom
- leap out at sb
- loud and clear idiom
- shine out
- shine through
- speaks for itself idiom