obviouslyadverbuk /ˈɒb.vi.əs.li/ us /ˈɑːb.vi.əs.li/
- She's obviously very intelligent, but her lectures are heavy going.
- You obviously didn't read the instructions properly.
- There was obviously a great physical attraction between them.
- You've obviously put a lot of work in on your garden.
- The report was obviously prepared with studious care and attention.
- be (as) plain as the nose on your face idiom
- be (right) under your nose idiom
- be etched somewhere idiom
- be writ large idiom
- leap out at sb
- loud and clear idiom
- shine out
- shine through
- speaks for itself idiom