odd adjective (STRANGE)
Her father was an odd man.
What an odd thing to say.
It's odd that no one's seen him.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
odd adjective (NOT OFTEN)
- There may be the odd flurry of snow over the hills tonight.
- I used to do a lot of sport, but now I just play the odd game of tennis.
- I spent the afternoon pottering around the garden doing a few odd jobs.
- It was a beautiful day, with just the odd patch of cloud in the sky.
- Only the odd passing car disturbed the silence.