ofprepositionuk weak /əv/ strong /ɒv/ us /əv/ /ɑːv/
of preposition (POSSESSION)
of preposition (AMOUNT)
of preposition (CONTAINING)
of preposition (POSITION)
of preposition (TYPICAL)
of preposition (DAYS)
of preposition (MADE OF)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
of preposition (WITH ADJECTIVES/VERBS)
of preposition (JUDGMENT)
of preposition (RELATING TO)
of preposition (THAT IS/ARE)
of preposition (DONE TO)
- (your) every move idiom
- act/do sth on your own responsibility idiom
- be up to sth idiom
- get around to sth
- give yourself over/up to sth
- go about sth
- go about your business idiom
- go through with sth
- talk the talk idiom
- up to
of preposition (FELT BY)
- To the delight of the supporters, the team equalized in the last minute.
- The joy of the new parents was obvious to everyone.
- The company's results confirmed the confidence of the board.
- The singer fell off stage, much to the amusement of the crowd.
- The teacher had earned the respect of the class.
- almost/nearly die of sth idiom
- be a martyr to sth idiom
- be a victim of your own success idiom
- be devoured by sth idiom
- get the short end of the stick idiom
- get/have your fingers burned idiom
- go through sth
- ups and downs
of preposition (THROUGH)
of preposition (COMPARING)
of preposition (TIME)
of preposition (SEPARATE FROM)
- The firm is within a week of going bankrupt.
- Does she live within walking distance of her parents?
- The game was much enlivened when both teams scored within five minutes of each other.
- The city was within range of the enemy missiles.
- I came within an inch of losing my life on the rocks below.
- (in) the middle of nowhere idiom
- all/the four corners of the world/earth idiom
- as far as the eye can/could see idiom
- light years away idiom
- the back of beyond idiom
- you're getting colder idiom
of preposition (LOSS)
of preposition (DURING)