ongoingadjectiveuk /ˈɒŋˌɡəʊ.ɪŋ/ /ˌɒŋˈɡəʊ-/ us /ˈɑːnˌɡoʊ-/
- It was just another episode in an ongoing saga of marriage problems.
- There are a number of ongoing difficulties with the project.
- Discussions between local residents and the developers of the new shopping centre are ongoing.
- A series of ongoing technical hitches has delayed the opening of the new control centre.
- There is an ongoing investigation into the cause of the crash.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: