onlineadjective [before noun]uk /ˈɒn.laɪn/ us /ˈɑːn.laɪn/
onlineadverbuk /ˌɒnˈlaɪn/ us /ˌɑːnˈlaɪn/
online adverb (INTERNET)
- We agreed the deal online, but we'll have to wait for snail mail to get the paperwork.
- You can search Cambridge dictionaries online at www.dictionary.cambridge.org.
- Customers can check the status of their order online.
- We've been searching online for cheap flights.
- She does all her banking online.
online adverb (CONNECTED)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: