opportunitynounuk /ˌɒp.əˈtʃuː.nə.ti/ us /ˌɑː.pɚˈtuː.nə.t̬i/
- If you delay now, the opportunity might be lost.
- The rights give holders the opportunity to purchase additional equity interests in the company at a big discount.
- His work provided him with the opportunity for a lot of foreign travel.
- Job opportunities are severely limited/restricted at the moment.
- The company is aggressively pursuing new business opportunities.
- a free ride idiom
- another/a second bite at/of the cherry idiom
- best bet idiom
- it's now or never idiom
- look in
- make hay while the sun shines idiom
- the run of sth idiom
- the world is sb's oyster idiom
- there are plenty more fish in the sea idiom
- too good to miss idiom
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: